- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Greenville, S.C., Bi-Lo, LLC plans to test the Matthias MoneyBoard coupon-dispensing system this summer in 15 supermarkets in the Southeast. The system uses three freestanding touch-screen kiosks per store, each with two screens displaying 24 coupons at all times. A touch of the illuminated image on the screen gives shoppers an instant coupon for that product, along with its location in the store.