- Best Buy to open 150 mobile stores in fiscal 2012
- Best Buy in management shakeup; U.S. unit head to leave
- Best Buy Q3 profit misses, cuts full-year forecast
- Best Buy to shrink store footprint and lease space to other tenants
- Best Buy to open hundreds of Best Buy Mobile stores, shrink footprint of big-box outlets
El Paso, Texas -- Best Buy Co. has signed a lease to open a 37,740-sq.-ft. store at The Fountains at Farah, a new power-lifestyle shopping center located in El Paso, Texas.
The shopping center, a Centergy Retail project, is under construction and planned to open in 600,000 sq. ft. in fall 2013.