- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Minneapolis, In a move it says is intended to make shopping more convenient for its customers, Best Buy announced today that it will extend its hours of operation beginning this month and throughout early January. All 714 stores will have added hours, including an 18-hour day to shop on Friday, Nov. 25.
The additional hours are a response to a recent customer survey, in which nearly 80% of Best Buy customers said shopping for gifts was the main source for increased stress during the holidays, as well as in response to customer requests for more time and flexibility to shop during the holiday season.