- Best Buy Q3 profit misses, cuts full-year forecast
- Best Buy to open hundreds of Best Buy Mobile stores, shrink footprint of big-box outlets
- Carphone Warehouse to sell U.S. joint-mobile stake to Best Buy, and close U.K. Best Buy stores
- Best Buy chairman to step down in wake of CEO investigation
- Best Buy Express to add 100 kiosks in the next year
Minnepolis -- Best Buy Co. said Friday it is expanding its health-and-wellness offerings to 600 stores nationwide.
The products, which include heart-rate monitoring watches, pedometers, yoga mats, scales and blood pressure monitors, have been tested by Best Buy in 40 stores in multiple markets and will now undergo rollout.
In its most recent quarter, Best Buy’s net income fell 4%, and revenue dipped 1% to $217 million.