- Best Buy to open 150 mobile stores in fiscal 2012
- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- Best Buy to open hundreds of Best Buy Mobile stores, shrink footprint of big-box outlets
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- Simon and Bailian Group to develop a Premium Outlet Center in China
Shanghai, Best Buy Co. said the VP, chairman and general manager of its China division, Weimin Lu, resigned for personal reasons, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Best Buy spokesman Ron Channg denied media reports that Lu's departure was related to the division's failure to meet targets.
"Our sales results grow by the day. The fact that we're going to open our second store in China next week demonstrates our optimism about our prospects in China," Channg said.
Best Buy is still seeking a successor for Lu.