- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
New York -- Bloomberg reported that Best Buy Co. has increased the size of its first bond offering since 2011 from $350 million to $500 million as it prepares to repay an equal amount of notes due July 15.
According to the report, who cited an unidentified source, the five-year securities may yield 5%; proceeds may be used to refinance debt, fund working capital or repurchase stock.