- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Dallas -- Bennigan's Franchising Co. and Brixmor Property Group announced a strategic partnership to add Bennigan's restaurants nationwide into Brixmor's portfolio of shopping centers.
The partnership will include positioning Bennigan's signs at select existing buildings and pad site locations within the Brixmor portfolio of shopping centers, promoting pre-approved restaurant space and franchise opportunities within the company's targeted growth markets.
“This exciting partnership with Brixmor will add tremendous velocity to our development program and will compress the time period from prospect inquiry to restaurant opening. We have selected a dozen high potential markets for Bennigan's growth and currently have 30 approved sites with signage about our unique offering," said Paul Mangiamele, Bennigan's president and CEO.