- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
Brisbane, Calif. -- Bebe Stores reported Thursday that revenue for the quarter ended Oct. 1 rose 7.1% to $116 million, missing Wall Street’s expected $124.1 million in sales.
Same-store sales for the quarter rose 7%.
The apparel retailer said it is focused on international growth and expects its international licensees will grow by up to 30 freestanding stores and 30 shops inside department stores in the fiscal year.