- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Birmingham, Ala. -- Bayer Properties said Tuesday that Scott Laslo has joined the company as VP asset management.
Laslo more recently served as VP/general manager and VP for Forest City Enterprises. His asset management role at Bayer will focus on value creation and oversight of the company’s growing portfolio of over 10 million sq. ft.