- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Birmingham, Ala. -- Bayer Properties said Tuesday that Scott Laslo has joined the company as VP asset management.
Laslo more recently served as VP/general manager and VP for Forest City Enterprises. His asset management role at Bayer will focus on value creation and oversight of the company’s growing portfolio of over 10 million sq. ft.