- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts to anchor Granada Village shopping center
Loveland, Colo. -- Bass Pro Shops has signed a letter of intent with Loveland, Colo.-based shopping center developer McWhinney to anchor a new northern Colorado development at Centerra.
The approximately 117,000-sq.-ft. Bass Pro Shops is intended to draw shoppers from Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and beyond.
“We are very excited to bring Bass Pro Shops to Loveland and be part of the Centerra development,” said Johnny Morris, founder and CEO, Bass Pro Shops.
Retail attractions at Centerra include The Promenade Shops, a 700,000-sq.-ft. lifestyle mall, as well as The Marketplace at Centerra, a large retail power center, and the Motorplex, an auto complex with eight dealers.