- Baskin-Robbins expands Southern California, Detroit footprints
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Dunkin’ Donuts details California expansion
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
Canton, Mass. -- Baskin-Robbins is launching a new online cake ordering system for customers nationwide, Online shoppers can browse through Baskin-Robbins' gallery of ice cream cakes and can create their own customizable cake by choosing their favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination.
Upon visiting the online cake ordering site, customers will be prompted to enter their address or ZIP code to be directed to place their order with their nearest participating Baskin-Robbins location. Customers can also choose from a variety of additional items, including birthday candles. Online cake orders will be available for pick-up on the date selected by the customers, with cakes available as soon as 24 hours after the order is placed.
"At Baskin-Robbins, we're always looking for new and innovative ways to enhance the guest experience and to further connect with our customers," said Bill Mitchell, president, Baskin-Robbins U.S. and Canada, and Baskin-Robbins & Dunkin' Donuts China, Japan and Korea. "We are excited to introduce online cake ordering to our guests nationwide, giving them another easy and convenient way to customize and order their own Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake in a fun and interactive way."