- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
New York City Barnes & Noble said Thursday that its Nook eBook Reader will be sold in 2,500 Walmart stores and online at walmart.com.
The bookseller said that the Nook devices are slated to arrive on Walmart shelves beginning as soon as Oct. 24, in advance of the holiday shopping season. The readers will be displayed in Walmart’s consumer electronics areas.