- Ackman’s Pershing Square will back Borders' bid for Barnes & Noble
- Barnes & Noble reports breach of customer credit data at stores
- Barnes & Noble testing in-store interactive play spaces
- Founder of Barnes & Noble to bid for chain’s retail assets
- Liberty acquires 17% stake in Barnes & Noble for $204 million
New York City -- A Wednesday report in the Wall Street Journal said that Barnes & Noble Inc. has put its Sterling Publishing business up for sale.
Barnes & Noble acquired Sterling in 2003 for about $115 million.