- Barnes & Noble offers free content to Canadian Nook Windows app users
- Barnes & Noble, Google partner on same-day book delivery
- Barnes & Noble makes Nook publishing platform available in Europe
- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- Nook Media to preview new ‘Angry Birds’ game at Barnes & Noble stores
London - Nook Media LLC, a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble Inc., has launched its new Nook GlowLight e-reader in the U.K. The new Nook GlowLight features perfectly-lit pages, sharper text and advanced display technology, and can hold up to 2,000 books.
The Nook GlowLight will be available starting Aug. 6 at Argos, Asda, Blackwells, Foyles, John Lewis, Sainsburys and Very.