- Founder of Barnes & Noble to bid for chain’s retail assets
- Ackman’s Pershing Square will back Borders' bid for Barnes & Noble
- Liberty acquires 17% stake in Barnes & Noble for $204 million
- Barnes & Noble testing in-store interactive play spaces
- Barnes & Noble narrows loss, digital and Nook sales up 140%
New York -- Barnes & Noble announced that it will enter into a partnership with British retailer John Lewis to offer its Nook electronic readers in the United Kingdom.
John Lewis is the first Nook partner for Barnes & Noble outside the United States.
“John Lewis is where knowledgeable customers turn for trusted advice on the best products to purchase, and they are a perfect partner to help launch Nook in the U.K.,” said Jamie Iannone, president of digital products at Barnes & Noble.