- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Report: Barnes & Noble chairman sells 2 million company shares
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Barnes & Noble ends 2013 on down note
- Mayfaire Community Center in Wilmington, N.C., signs two anchors
New Orleans The chairman of Barnes & Noble announced Tuesday that he is committing $20 million for housing in New Orleans. The amount, believed to be the largest single philanthropic project in the city since Hurricane Katrina, is from Leonard Riggio’s family foundation and is intended to build new houses for residents displaced by the storm 2 1/2 years ago.