- RadioShack appoints Dollar General exec as CFO
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Tuesday Morning names 24-Hour fitness exec as new CFO
- Destination XL CFO resigns; board member named interim CFO
New York -- Barnes & Noble has named former Cablevision executive Michael P. Huseby as CFO.
Huseby, who replaces interim CFO Allen Lindstrom, was executive VP and CFO of cable company Cablevision Systems Corp from 2004 to 2011.