- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New York -- Barnes & Noble announced the appointment of Thomas Donohue as VP treasurer, and Kanuj Malhotra as VP corporate development.
The company also said it has promoted Andy Milevoj to VP investor relations, all reporting directly to Mike Huseby, CFO.