- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Target data breach may affect 40 million customers
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
New York -- Barnes & Noble announced the appointment of Thomas Donohue as VP treasurer, and Kanuj Malhotra as VP corporate development.
The company also said it has promoted Andy Milevoj to VP investor relations, all reporting directly to Mike Huseby, CFO.