- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Abercrombie & Fitch uses predictive analytics for design, pricing
Scottsdale, Ariz. Columbus, Ohio-based Glimcher Realty Trust said that A|X Armani Exchange has joined the growing tenant roster at its Scottsdale Quarter project located in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The 5,240-sq.-ft. A/X Armani Exchange store will join Apple, H&M, west elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Brio and others at Scottsdale Quarter.
“By opening at Scottsdale Quarter, A/X Armani Exchange is demonstrating their confidence in both the Phoenix-Scottsdale market and in our project,” said Marshall Loeb, president and COO of Glimcher Realty Trust.
A 28-acre mixed-use development, Scottsdale Quarter occupies 370,000 sq. ft. and features a roster of national retailers and restaurants, including a large number of first-to-market tenants. Phase I of the three-phase development came online in fall 2009, and phase two will open in October.