- Lease accounting changes will impact retail and restaurant industries
- CBL and TIAA-CREF in $1.09 billion real estate joint venture
- Macy’s tops among specialty retailers in Digital IQ Index
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Retail finance study finds execs cautiously optimistic; healthcare and energy costs big concerns
Dallas -- Human resources solution firm Assess Systems said Thursday that A|X Armani Exchange has chosen Assess to provide pre-employment testing of all stock and sales associates for both the retailer’s Canadian and U.S. operations.
According to Assess, A|X Armani Exchange chose to implement pre-employment testing to improve candidate fit and to ensure that it sources and hires candidates that are customer-driven and sales-focused. Assess worked with A|X Armani Exchange to identify what success looks like for its retail team, then determined which critical capabilities contribute to that success.
“We are always looking for qualified associates that can provide top-level service to our clients. Working with Assess Systems helps guide us through the process with good pre-employment screen, personality assessments, and sales aptitude assessments,” said David Kosten, executive VP of human resources for A|X Armani Exchange.