- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
New York -- Brinker International chairman Doug Brooks and First Horizon National Corp. CEO Bryan Jordan were elected to the AutoZone board of directors.
The addition of Brooks and Jordan give AutoZone a total of 11 board members. The company is due to report fourth quarter financial results on Sept. 25.