- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
- Trend Spotting for the New Year
Scottsdale, Ariz. (Oct. 22) Honest-1 Auto Care Co. announced that it plans to double its 19 existing nationwide franchises within one year. The full-service auto-repair chain, which calls itself 100% eco-friendly, said it is implementing rigorous internal standards so that it can remain “the leader in eco-friendly automotive service.”
The company employs strict regulations for recycling auto materials, pollution prevention, resource conservation and trademarked services such as ECO TuneUp and ECO Oil Change.