- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
Suffern, N.Y. -- Ascena Retail Group announced that John Sullivan has been appointed executive VP and COO.
In this newly created position, Sullivan will be responsible for information technology, distribution, and human resources information systems across all brands. Prior to joining the company, he served as executive VP and CIO for QVC.