- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Roger Farah to retire from Ralph Lauren
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
Suffern, N.Y. -- Ascena Retail Group announced that John Sullivan has been appointed executive VP and COO.
In this newly created position, Sullivan will be responsible for information technology, distribution, and human resources information systems across all brands. Prior to joining the company, he served as executive VP and CIO for QVC.