- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
Somerdale, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said Tuesday that Applebee’s will open a new restaurant at the 385,000-sq.-ft. CooperTowne Center in Somerdale, N.J.
Applebee’s will occupy 7,029 sq. ft. of this redevelopment project and will join anchor tenants Walmart Supercenter, Cinemark Theatres and LA Fitness.
The new restaurant will have 256 indoor seats and will also feature an outdoor courtyard dining area. Applebee’s will be located directly adjacent to a newly renovated and expanded Cinemark Theatres. Applebee’s is the first dining establishment to join the center and is scheduled to open at the end of 2011.