- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
New York -- J.C. Penney Co. can continue to sell a line of Martha Stewart home goods it introduced last week under "JCP Everyday" brand pending the outcome of a trial with Macy's, a New York appeals court ruled on Tuesday.
The court denied Macy's request for a preliminary injunction blocking sale of the goods while a court battle continues over rights to the products.
The latest decision upholds an April 12 ruling by the judge in the trial, who refused to expand the block to include the "JCP Everyday" products.