- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Alexandria, Va. -- Douglas Development announced that Anthropologie has signed a lease for 10,500 sq. ft. in the newly acquired Douglas Development property at 610-12 King Street in Old Town, Alexandria, Va.
Anthropologie will move into the former Hallmark store by the end of this year.
The recently acquired King Street property is one of nine properties that Douglas Development owns in Old Town, totaling over 60,000 sq. ft. of retail space. Current retail tenants include BGR: The Burger Joint, Cosi, Urban Angler, Circe Salon & Day Spa and, now, Anthropologie.