- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Alexandria, Va. -- Douglas Development announced that Anthropologie has signed a lease for 10,500 sq. ft. in the newly acquired Douglas Development property at 610-12 King Street in Old Town, Alexandria, Va.
Anthropologie will move into the former Hallmark store by the end of this year.
The recently acquired King Street property is one of nine properties that Douglas Development owns in Old Town, totaling over 60,000 sq. ft. of retail space. Current retail tenants include BGR: The Burger Joint, Cosi, Urban Angler, Circe Salon & Day Spa and, now, Anthropologie.