- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Boca Raton, Fla. — Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group announced that Ann Taylor will open a new store at its Town Center at Boca Raton development in Boca Raton, Fla.
The retailer’s first new-concept store in Palm Beach County, the space features a runway of mannequins running down the middle of the store as well as a series of shops-within-shops.
Town Center at Boca Raton features 220 luxury and nationally recognized stores, including Coach, Tiffany & Co., Bvlgari, Cartier, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, Intermix, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Origins, Juicy Couture, Godiva Chocolatier, abercrombie, anne fontaine and Brookstone, as well as anchor stores Bloomingdale's, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.