- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
New York City -- Multiple reports on Wednesday said that American Apparel’s head of business development Marty Staff has abruptly quit the company.
A report in the New York Post said that Staff had a falling out with the company’s CEO Dov Charney.