- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New York City -- Multiple reports on Wednesday said that American Apparel’s head of business development Marty Staff has abruptly quit the company.
A report in the New York Post said that Staff had a falling out with the company’s CEO Dov Charney.