- J.Jill teams with Alliance Data for private label credit-card services
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
- Retailers Turn to Alternate Financing Options
- American Express CFO Survey: Economic outlook high, M&A activity to ramp up
Dallas — Alliance Data Systems Corporation announced it has signed a long-term renewal agreement to continue providing private label credit card services for The RoomPlace.
Under terms of the agreement, Alliance Data will continue providing The RoomPlace with private label credit card services, including account acquisition and activation; receivables funding; card authorization; private label credit card issuance; statement generation; remittance processing; customer service functions; and marketing services.
In addition, Alliance Data will provide additional RoomPlace Credit Card account-holder benefits, such as flexible financing options designed to support repeat purchases and customer satisfaction, as well as advance notification of sales and promotions.
"We have a powerful team here at The RoomPlace and we have made significant improvements in marketing, merchandising and operations. We are pleased to be supported by Alliance Data whose private label credit program continues to be a key driver of sales and customer loyalty for The RoomPlace," said Steve Giordano, CEO of The RoomPlace, Chicago, which operates 22 locations in Illinois and Indiana.