- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Dallas -- Loyalty solution-provider Alliance Data Systems Corp. said Thursday that its Canadian coalition loyalty business has signed a new agreement with Michaels of Canada, a subsidiary of Irving, Texas-based Michaels Stores, to issue Air Miles reward miles across multiple Canadian provinces.
Building on its pilot market initiatives issuing Air Miles reward miles in Atlantic Canada since the fall of 2010 and British Columbia since September 2011, Michaels will now roll out the Air Miles reward program within its stores in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec, during the third quarter.
In total, 97 Michaels stores across Canada will issue reward miles by year-end.