- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Philadelphia -- Metro Commercial announced that Allen Edmonds has opened a flagship shoe store in Philadelphia, located at the corner of 18th & Chestnut Streets.
The 1,900-sq.-ft. store opened in February.
Metro Commercial negotiated the lease on behalf of the landlord Midwood Investment & Development.