- RadioShack debuts new concept store in Manhattan
- Walgreens posts Q3 gains, misses analyst expectations
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Duane Reade launches holiday photo contest on Facebook
- Private equity could ramp up ROI by emphasizing brands, customers
Deerfield, Ill. -- Flu shots now are available daily without an appointment at all of Walgreens nearly 8,000 stores nationwide, including all Duane Reade pharmacies in New York, and also at more than 360 Take Care Clinics at select Walgreens drug stores.
New this season, Walgreens and Take Care Clinics also are offering a free comprehensive immunizations assessment with every flu shot. The assessment can help patients determine which other immunizations they may need based upon current recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
A recent Walgreens study found that more than 40% of U.S. adults surveyed were unaware of the latest government-recommended vaccinations for their age and health condition.