- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
- Shoe Carnival earnings drop on income tax expenses; plans 23–28 stores
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
New York -- SL Green Realty Corp. announced Wednesday that fashion retailer Alexander McQueen has signed a 15-year lease for a mid-block retail space at 747 Madison Avenue.
The tenant is expected to move into the space during third quarter 2013.
The retail co-op interest at 747 Madison is owned by a joint venture that includes SL Green, Jeff Sutton and Harel Insurance Co.