- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
Yonkers, N.Y. -- Charter Realty & Development announced that Alamo Drafthouse Cinema will open a 25,596-sq.-ft. location at Yonkers Gateway Center in Yonkers, N.Y.
Alamo will be occupying a former United Artists Theatre – Regal Cinema with co-tenants such as Best Buy, Burlington Coat Factory, Gap, Nine West, Starbucks, DSW Shoe Warehouse and more.
Charter Realty represents Alamo Drafthouse Cinema throughout the eastern half of the U.S. including New York, New England, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, North and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.