- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Container Store and Intuit partner to eliminate receipts
Brooklyn, N.Y. -- Charter Realty & Development said it has leased 43,842 sq. ft. for an Alamo Drafthouse Cinema at the City Point Development in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Alamo Drafthouse Cinema features an upscale theater-restaurant combination. City Point will have seven screens of new releases, repertory programming and the Alamo’s signature programming with seating for over 900 moviegoers.