- Real Estate – in New York and Beyond
- Tommy Bahama to open first NYC store in historic landmark building
- Leadership survey: Walmart and McDonald's in, Zappos and Ikea out
- Timberland opens eco-friendly store in Boston
- Report: U.S. centers gain in occupied space in Q4; asking rents average $38.92 per square foot
Quincy, Mass. -- Ahold USA and its Stop & Shop banner have donated half a million dollars to a charitable organization set up to aid victims of the recent terrorist attacks in Boston.
The company announced the donation of $500,000 to The One Fund Boston, formed by Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino.
"Words cannot express the tragedy that took place at the Boston Marathon," Stop & Shop New England Division president Joe Kelley said. "We mourn with all of those who were affected."