- Dollar General selects Action Services Group
- Action Services Group in LED retrofit for Music & Arts
- Sunoco taps Action Services Group for high-rise sign relamping program
- Starboard Group taps Action Services Group for sign and lighting maintenance
- Morgan’s Foods taps Action Services Group for sign/exterior lighting services across six states
Aston, Pa. -- Action Services Group, a national lighting, sign and electrical maintenance and service company, said that it has been officially authorized as a member of the PICS Consortium.
With PICS authorization to membership, Action Services Group’s lighting, sign and electrical services are now accessible to users through the PICS on-line web technology. PICS is a global contractor management consortium whose prequalification and auditing services have become the standard in a number of industries, including: Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Energy, and Manufacturing.
“The convenience store market is an important market for us and with seven of the top ten convenience store companies owned by oil companies, we will now be an added resource in PIMS for convenience stores to contact when choosing a national lighting, sign or electrical maintenance and service company,” said Ted Stouch, president of Action Services Group.