- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Pearle Vision, Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Report: Shooter terrorizes Garden State Plaza, Paramus, N.J.; kills self
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
Hackensack, N.J. -- Academy Service Group, nationwide provider of facility maintenance services, announced Wednesday that it has sold Academy Fire Protection to a California-based private equity firm.
Academy Service Group said it will continue to provide pest control, cleaning, janitorial, plumbing, handyman and general maintenance services to its portfolio of multi-site facilities and chain store clients. Michael Rose, CEO of Academy Service Group, and John Della Marco, president, will continue to grow the facilities maintenance companies they control: Veterans Worldwide Maintenance, Amazing! Pest Control, Nationwide Cleaners and The Paint Folks.