- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Abercrombie & Fitch taps Kohl’s exec as CFO
- Abercrombie & Fitch nominates four directors; settles with Engaged
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Abercrombie taps exec from U.K. retailer Next as brand president
New Albany, Ohio -- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. announced the promotion of Amy Zehrer to the position of EVP stores, from SVP, effective immediately.
Zehrer has been with Abercrombie & Fitch since 1992; she joined as a manager-in-training at the brand’s Rosedale Mall location in Roseville, Minn. Over the last 21 years, Zehrer has proven herself as a definitive leader, evolving the Abercrombie & Fitch brand and playing an integral part in the success of its international expansion, the company said.