- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Report: Hollister must redesign store entrys for accessibility
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Converse’s new store in San Francisco is big on customization
- Abercrombie & Fitch conducts trade via cloud to support global growth; uses GT Nexus platform
Columbus, Ohio Abercrombie & Fitch has received approval to open a store on Paris’ Champs Elysees in 2011.
Abercrombie opened its first overseas store in 2007, in London. It recently debuted its Hollister Co. brand, opening a store in a London suburb. The company said it is on track to open stores around the world next year, including debuts of its namesake stores in Copenhagen and Tokyo along with Abercrombie & Fitch and Abercrombie stores in Milan.