- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- EMV Standard Combats Payment Card Fraud
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Sport Chek opens digital-savvy flagship in West Edmonton Mall
Houston -- ATM owner Cardtronics said Thursday that it been named the exclusive provider of ATM services to all 7-Eleven convenience stores in Canada.
Expanding on its existing relationship, Cardtronics will soon serve the world’s largest convenience store chain in both the United States and Canada. Cardtronics' new portfolio of 7-Eleven Canada-located ATMs begins at a machine count of 472, includes expansion rights providing potential for growth and results in Cardtronics serving the world’s largest convenience store chain on both sides of the U.S.-Canadian border, including thousands of 7-Eleven stores in the United States.
Cardtronics said it expects to complete deployment of new Cardtronics-owned ATMs for 7-Eleven in Canada this summer.