- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Shopping center companies: Receive recognition for your 2012 development, acquisition and third-party management activities. The 24th annual Chain Store Age “Fastest Growing” awards will recognize the most active shopping center owners, managers and acquirers for projects, contracts and transactions completed between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
The top placers will be featured in the April/May 2013 issue of Chain Store Age, which will be distributed to the entire circulation base plus room-dropped at the major RECon convention hotels in Las Vegas in May.
ELIGIBILITY : All activities have to have been completed in 2012. See survey forms for complete details.
ENTRY FORM AND INSTRUCTIONS: Download the “Top Developers” entry form and instructions, the “Fastest-Growing Acquirers” entry form and instructions, and the “Fastest-Growing Third-Party Managers” entry form and instructions, as well as more details about the competition.
ENTRY FEES : None.
DEADLINE : The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2013.
QUESTIONS? Contact Chain Store Age senior editor Katherine Boccaccio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-751-2225.