- DSW moving into Canadian market; buys 44% stake in Canada’s Town Shoes
- Shoe Carnival partners with ‘Devious Maids’ for omni-channel campaign
- Shoe Carnival launching first national ad campaign
- Brown Shoe Q4 earnings beat company expectations
- Nordstrom in partnership with 3-D footwear imaging company Shoefitr
New York -- GA Keen Realty Advisors, LLC of New York, a division of Great American Group has begun marketing leases for 150 Bakers and Wild Pair shoe store locations across the country.
The stores, ranging from 1,254 to more than 4,000 sq. ft. in size, are located in 31 states including Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.