- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
New York -- The NPD Group, Port Washington, N.Y., has signed an agreement with Wal-Mart Stores to receive and analyze its U.S. point-of-sale data.
Under the terms of the agreement, NPD will receive sales data from Walmart U.S. stores and the retailer’s Web site. The deal covers a broad range of general merchandise categories, but does not include beauty.